POSTED BY Courtenay on Monday, March 09, 2009 under
That's right, as of Monday, March 9, 2009, DivisibleBy1.com has officially launched! T-shirt lovers everywhere, rejoice! Ok, that's probably a huge overstatement, but at least I'm happy to have it go live. That's not all, though. Along with the CafePress shop I've also given it its very own blog at divisibleby1.blogspot.com (which you know already because you're reading this...) so you can keep up with new designs as I post them, designs that I'm working on, general t-shirt news and the occasional t-shirt giveaway (I've wanted to do that for so long).

I've got a fair number of designs in the shop as of now, some of which are among the first CP designs I made a couple years ago. I still have a lot of old and newer designs that I need to update and migrate from my CEGPhoto shop into this new shop so expect the number of designs to increase alot in the next few weeks as I get them finished. I've also got an ever growing list of ideas and doodles for new shirt designs that I want to get started on so I expect to be a little busy in the weeks to come. Of course, I'll post updates here to keep you abreast of what's going on.

So, enough words for now. Go check out what I've got so far and be sure to look around at everything else CafePress has to offer too.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments so far:

Copyright The Divisible by 1 Tees Blog | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com | Blogger