POSTED BY Courtenay on Tuesday, April 21, 2009 under ,
I love so many things about Japan. I love consumer technology and since so much of the best stuff gets seen and used in Japan before anywhere else, I've always been envious of Japanese users. Japanese cinema and Anime have always been among my favorite things to watch when I had some free time. And, who doesn't enjoy a good Godzilla flick?

You know another awesome thing that comes from Japan? Ninjas. Those super stealthy, expertly trained, martial artist assassins that have been around since at least the 14th century. Ask around and you're likely to see why they are so cool. In fact, I like them so much that I've made some t-shirt designs featuring, that's right, ninjas!

This weeks new design for T-Shirt Tuesday is called Ninja Respect (Sun) and features the striking silhouette of a ninja in front of a representation of the rising sun flag formerly used by the Imperial Japanese Army and Navy. Beneath the silhouette is the text "Respect the ninja". It's a pretty cool design that will look good on anyone so, if you like your ninjas like you like your men/women*, go on and check it out!

* I have no idea what I meant by that. It just came out on its own...that's what she said?

Bookmark and Share
0 comments so far:

Copyright The Divisible by 1 Tees Blog | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com | Blogger