POSTED BY Courtenay on Tuesday, April 07, 2009 under ,
I am excited to announce that today, April 7th, is the inaugural T-Shirt Tuesday.

..."What the heck is T-Shirt Tuesday?", you're probably wondering. Well, I am starting an initiative to release at least one new shirt design per week and that release will happen every Tuesday (hence the name). I'm going to try to keep it up for as long as I can (...twss) so we'll see how it goes. I've got enough in the hopper to last a good while so it should be fun. Now, on to today's new shirt!

For my first T-Shirt Tuesday design I'm referencing one of my favorite television shows, The Office, and everyone's favorite Michael Scott line, "That's what she said". If you don't know what The Office is I have to imagine you have been living under a rock. If you watch The Office, however, I hope you'll appreciate the shirt. The front has Michael Scott's immortal line and the back is a list of situations and phrases in which placement of "That's what she said" would be abso-friggin'-lutley hilarious. I like it and have one myself but I've not been so bold as to wear it to my own office yet. Maybe if I hit the lottery I can wear it on my quitting day. I can dream...

Oh yeah, plus I've got a second version of the design slightly modified with a bonus phrase for Cleveland Cavs fans! I'm pretty sure Austin Carr never intended for that phrase to be followed by TWSS.So, enjoy the new shirt and remember to sign up for the e-mail updates to keep up with future T-Shirt Tuesday releases.

Bookmark and Share
0 comments so far:

Copyright The Divisible by 1 Tees Blog | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com | Blogger