POSTED BY Courtenay on Monday, December 07, 2009 under
I've never read any of the Twilight books nor have I seen the Twilight movies so I'm basically disregarding any mention of "Team Jacob" or "Team Edward" and continuing with my day to day life. However, it did give me an idea for a t-shirt a couple weeks ago but I had been too busy to work on it until now.

While I would decline choosing either Edward or Jacob there's one person I would would always choose to be a fan of...Santa Claus! That's right, the jolly fat man himself! How could you not be a fan of someone who, year after year, flies to your home and pops down your chimney to leave you all kinds of cool gifts? I don't see how you couldn't. So, just in time for Christmas, I created a t-shirt for all those Santa fans out there who aren't ashamed to show who they're really backing: "Team Claus"!

Check it out and buy your "Team Claus" t-shirt, sweatshirt, hoodie or other item today at Divisibleby1.com!

Thanks!
EJA2QPDNC64E

Bookmark and Share
0 comments so far:

Copyright The Divisible by 1 Tees Blog | Using the GreenTech Theme | Bloggerized by Falcon Hive.com | Blogger